Quick-drying ink, was: viscous ink

  • From: "Chuck Warman" <cpwcpa@xxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:19:04 -0500

Sorry, I appear to have said more than I intended to say.  All I meant was,
I haven't tried SwishMix, bit I *can* vouch for the Swisher inks.  If you
have time to make a comparison, I'd sure like to hear the results.

I apologize for the confusion.

Chuck

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.