Platinum Music nib pens (3776 black resin model)

  • From: Jim Sanders <poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:16:35 -0500 (EST)

I have two of these pens left from an order and the folks don't want them any
longer, so, I need to move them.

That would be the Platinum 3776 music nib pen, black resin, c/c, new in the
box, etc. Retails for $175.

Contact me for a super-duper, get it out of here, leaving the building price.
First come first served, only two at this special price. Contact me, you'll be
glad you did.

Donation to Tom as always, for pens sold on this board.

Cheers
Jim