Pelikan M600 in all black; gold trim OB nib - New/inked - no box

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:30:15 EST

I just took in another nice pen in trade and if it were not  for other
pressing needs I'd keep it.

Brand new Pelikan M 600 Souveran in solid black with gold  trim. Sweet and
smooth OB nib.....I'm so tempted to ink it but haven't. The  fellow who traded
me out of some other items is not a patient man, and he just  ditches the
boxes, so I'm afraid I have no box. No worries of course with  Pelikan's
service
from Chart Pak.

Retail on these critters is $290. You can shop the Internet  and find one for
the $195 range or so and up.

This one for only $170 delivered anywhere on the planet that  USPS delivers
to.

Best and blessings!
Jim
_poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)