PIC. P-51. Call me "plum" Happy David.

  • From: david isaacson <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pen@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:12:15 -0500

Having grand time here at the Ohio Pen Show. Found a few more than a few nice pens.

Still... when this happened two years ago, it was a most pleasant surprise.

That it happened again today? I nearly seized a piston. Pen bud Binder was left blubbering over his nib grinding wheel, when i plopped the pile on his repair station and El Zorno just shook his head resignedly with that knowing look. Couple are mint stickered.

http://vacumania.com/penteech/parker51plumspread850c.jpg

Me, I'm just a happy David. Or... in this case... a plum happy david.

regards

-david

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.