Re: Oops. Typo in link: re A neat mid-late 1920's Parker Lucky Curve.

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:17:53 +0000

At least during the slightly earlier era of the 2x (twenty something) rubber LC'sw, the pens could be had with and without clip, with clips of (iirc) chrome-tone material. If your clip is marked "Parker" very likely original.

  regards

  david

  Quoting Tristan Sherliker <t.sherliker@xxxxxxxxx>:

David,

I noticed the lucky curve you published yesterday is (or seems to be)
clipless. I recently picked up my first Lucky Curve, equally clean and
bright (but with a severely worn barrel imprint). The clip on mine is
unplated, unmarked steel - I am fairly confident that it's not original, but
is it possible that it was a later addition to a clipless pen?

Regards,

Tristan

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 1:25 AM, isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <
isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was pointed out to me the link failed.  Seems an extra letter croppe
dup.

Try this

http://vacumania.com/penteech/parkerluckycurvedchasedplastic850a.jpg

regards