Re: Medium Rotring Freeway sets sold; 3 Fine FP/BP sets remain at $15

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:03:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/2006 12:14:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
classwp@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Jim,

Just wanted to let you know the set came today. The ball pen  works
fine. Di not have a chance to try out the FP as I have no ink at  work
and don't have a converter for it.

Would you mind letting me  know which converter and cartridge it takes?

Also, do you have any  more?  I'd like to get another set, in red if
you have any left,  otherwise blue will do.

Regards,
AKhil

Hi Akhil,
Sorry; no more sets left.
It takes a "generic" converter. You can get it _www.penhero.com_
(http://www.penhero.com) ; think it's $5.
It takes universal short or long cartridges; easy to  find.
Hope that helps; glad you like the set. Enjoy.
Jim

Jim Sanders
Sailor & Conway Stewart Pen  Dealer
Noodler's and Sailor Inks