Krone, Platinum Tortoise Music, Bexley Owner's Club 2006, Fountain pens for Sale

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:50:24 EDT

I'll have these posted on Pentrace with photos later today, but wanted to
get a head start on advertising to the good folks of these boards. Contact me
if
 interested.
Best to all and God's Blessings!
Jim  Sanders
Poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx

1. We've been trying to sell the Krone,  Architectus Westminster for awhile
now, and the price was very reasonable at  from $380 to $325.

Well, the owner has agreed to drop the price to only,  $300 and will still
include shipping in the USA. Shipping internationally will  be at actual cost
minus $8 for insured Air Parcel post shipping.

The pen  retails for about $600 and as far as I know is a sold out model. You
can find  some ball points and roller ball pens still, but they're priced at
well over  $400. This pen has a smooth and wet medium 18k white gold nib. It's
a lovely pen  with 92.5% solid sterling silver overlaying charcoal resin. It
is a piston  filler, using an internal piston/converter.

The pen is used a bit, and  there is no box, but it has a leather pouch and
comes with the warranty  certificate.

2. The second pen I have up for sale is a Platinum  celluloid music pen in
the "Bekko" (dark brown Tortoise) pattern. This is a  trade in pen and has been
used just a bit. It's a converter/cartridge filled  pen, and comes with the
box, a cartridge and the converter. Retail on these pens  is $450. This one
will
only set you back $275 including shipping in the USA.  I'll ship
internationally with an $8 discount off the actual cost of insured Air  Parcel
shipping.

A link to my photo album is below;

_http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/poohcornerpens/Platinum/PTB-30000S_ALL
_350Celluloid.jpg_
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/poohcornerpens/Platinum/PTB-30000S_ALL_350Celluloid.jpg)

3. The third pen in this line up is the lovely Bexley 2006 owner's club  pen,
number 13 of 113, in the amber pattern. I just took it in as a trade and
have fallen in love with it.

This is a very unique pen for Bexley, using  a vacuum fill system. These pens
hold a gut load of ink and the smooth stub nib  is a wonderful writing
experience. This pen comes with the storage box, and  unsigned certificate of
ownership.

These pens are pretty much sold out,  with a retail of $475. I'm asking $400
for this one including shipping in the  USA, and will be quite happy to keep
it if it doesn't sell for that. I'll ship  internationally with an $8 discount
off the actual cost of insured Air Parcel  shipping.

A photo link to Bexley's website is below.

_http://www.bexleypen.com/Products/ownersclub06.htm_
(http://www.bexleypen.com/Products/ownersclub06.htm)

Thanks for looking!

Jim Sanders
PoohCornerPens
Sailor, Conway  Stewart, Kaweco, Platinum, Columbus,
Filcao, Borghini,  Bruno and Tryphon Pen Dealer
Sailor, Conway Stewart and Noodler's  Inks
Email/PayPal: poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx
Snail Mail:
6350 SE Arcadia  Road
Shelton, WA 98584-8332
360.426.1780

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.