Re: Great stuff that works

  • From: "Ken Schillinger" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:30:17 -0700

The only caution I have about using a Qtip is that they can leave cotton fibers behind. For that reason I prefer to use a toothpick or other non fibrous tool. Pandemonium is good, and so is Tryphon: http://www.tryphon.it/catalogo.htm
No affiliation...
Best, Ken.
All incoming and outgoing mail scanned using Norton Anti Virus, by the shores of beautiful Puget Sound.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheila Quinn" <quinngraphics@xxxxxxxxx>