Giving credit to PENnant magazine.

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pens <pens@xxxxxxxx>, fptalk <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 06:05:44 +0000 (UTC)

PENnant Magazine is the publication of Pen Collectors of America. While I gave
up around 2003 my membership for a few years due to disagreement with certain
behavior of its board, I've enjoyed participation with the group again for the
last couple years, after the board fixed that behavior. The magazine of course
is an excellent resource for collectors of old pens. I've had an ad for the
http://www.vacumania.com website in PENnant for the last year or so. Did so
primarily to support the organization, not with any great expectation it would
lead to significant business dealings. Guess I was wrong ;)

The ad clearly sent the occasional customer to my website leading to occasional
pens sold. But, last month a new-to-me collector emailed with interest to grab
20 pens in one fell swoop (always wondered, I did, just what is a "fell
swoop"), mostly high-cachet Snorks and other 1950's-1970's Sheaffers. The pens
are shown in the attached pic.

http://vacumania.com/penteech2/twentypenpile850a.jpg

I asked how he found my website. To my pleasant surprise, rather than from my
usual internet noise, it was my wee ad in PENnant led him my way.

Guess I must credit PENnant.

The website for PCA is

http://www.pencollectorsofamerica.com

regards

David

regards

David

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.