Free Admission to the Michigan Pen Show!

  • From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Zoss list <pens@xxxxxxxx>, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 10:58:25 -0400

Hello all!

I am reviewing the remainder of my inventory following the shuttering of the
Pear Tree Pen Company and there is still a fair bit left, including pens
from Cross, Parker, Sailor, Namiki, Montegrappa (and more) as well as a
selection of used, demo and vintage pens.   We also have a whole lot of inks
left from Rohrer & Klingner, Pilot, Noodlers and others.   So I'm pleased to
report I will be taking several tables at the Michigan Pen Show on October
14 and 15 in an effort to unload as much as I can.  The Pen Show is going to
be held at the The MET Troy Conference Center, located at 5500 Crooks Road,
in Troy, MI.

As an incentive for people to make the trip and join in the fun, I will
reimburse the show's General Admission fee for anyone who stops by my table
and spend $75 or more.

Hope to see you there!

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company