For Sale: Signum Cobra and Parker CP-5 FPs

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:09:30 EST

Hi Folks:

Don't break the rear tail light  assembly on your Volvo station wagon. Cost
me $475 to get one replaced.  Fortunately that was all that was damaged.
Another write off for capital losses  for 2007. Of course my auto insurance
deductible is $500.

Anyway. I've  posted some photos and descriptions up on Pentrace GB for about
2 weeks and  there's little movement on these two pens. I'll give you a brief
description and  if you need more information, want a photo emailed,
whatever, just let me know.  I'd rather not take trades, because I'd just have
to turn
around and raise the  money again. I will consider reasonable offers.

1. Signum Cobra in orange  snakeskin covered top and black body. Fine 18k
yellow gold nib. Has been inked  and flushed. Comes with box and papers.
Retailed
for about $425; was replaced by  the Python series. Sold for $350 range. I'm
asking only $200; a real good  deal.

2. Vintage CP-5 Parker Duofold with broad italic nib. Reluctantly  letting
this one go. I was asking $650 and am now down to a rock bottom $525.  Comes
with all boxes, papers, etc. Used a bit but is in as new  condition.

Contact me at poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx for more  information.

Best!
Jim

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.