FS: Platinum Jade Celluloid with a Music Nib

  • From: James Partridge <jcpartridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:53:18 -0400

As I said earlier, I'm currently becoming immersed in another addicting
hobby (watches) and would like to sell off some pens from my personal
collection that are simply gathering dust so I can fund the purchase of
those other objects I covet. One such pen is an absolutely beautiful, brand
new in-the-box Platinum Celluloid in Jade with the much-adored Music Nib.
This is the famous 3-tined music nib, which helps the ink flow considerably.
If fills with cartridges, or uses bottled ink with the included converter.
This is another of my pens that's never been inked and comes complete with
all boxes and papers. As beautiful as it is (and it IS beautiful), it's time
for it to find a new home.

Retail on this pen is $380, which is actually a great price considering the
quality and beauty of this pen. But you can have this one for only $275.00,
plus shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Because I'm moving this pen at what I
think is an extremely attractive price, I would like to get payment by check
or money order, or reluctantly ask for 3% for PayPal fees. Because of the
international transaction fees, I'd prefer to keep this in the US, but will
consider certain overseas sales if the purchaser is willing to cover the
additional expense to me.

FWIW: I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, and I won't be back in town
for a week, so if you send me a message and don't hear from me, you'll know
why. I will do my best to answer any email or PM inquiries that come in
before 11:59:59 pm (eastern time) on 6/19/09.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com

Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/peartreepens