FS: Omas Paragon LE in Burkina Celluloid!

  • From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:52:34 -0500

Before I decided to close the Pear Tree Pen Company, I had placed an order
for a couple of limited edition Paragons that Omas was making.  They
arrived yesterday.  These are created in the same proportions as the "old
style" paragon, and are made from the spectacular and hard to find Burkina
celluloid. If memory serves, this is the first time the Paragon has been
made in this material, which had previously been used for limited edition
360 and Bolognas.

The pens I have in my possession have "hi-tech" trim (rhodium) and are
available in either an 18K gold nib in flexible (really) extra-fine or
broad sizes.  I am informed that only 20 of these pens were made in this
trim.  The pens have a retail price of $950, and a street price of around
$760.   Get it before the holidays from me for much less!.  Send me an
email if you're interested and I'll quote prices then.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com <http://www.peartreepens.com/>

Follow us on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/peartreepens