Conway Stewart Pens at Rock Bottom Prices

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:43:42 EDT

I just had a new (or it was new anyway) CS Green  Whirl Churchill with Italic
Broad nib get returned by a customer. He  decided to wait for a Sailor
red/black marble King of Pen, so I took it back  from him.

It was filled once and then flushed. It's a lever filler, and  the customer
said that it fills like a champ and writes nice and  wet.

Before I keep it as a demo (like I really need to look for a  reason to snarf
a pen), I'll offer it up for sale to the list(s) at a rock  bottlom price.
U.S. retail on these pens as new is now $590.

I also still have a new in the box CS 100 in the Nebula  pattern, also with
an IB nib. This one is just a bit more because it's NIB, but  still at a
wonderul price. New MSRP on this one is now $540. I've said I want to  keep it;
prove me wrong.....please!

_Poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)  is the email to
contact me for a quote. I'll throw in a bottle of Noodler's ink of your choice
with your purchase as my way of saying "Thanks!".

Want them both? I'll make you a squeal of a deal!

Cheers and blessings!
Jim

Jim Sanders
Sailor & Conway Stewart Pen  Dealer