Cap Lip Crack repair person

  • From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Zoss list <pens@xxxxxxxx>, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:14:45 -0400

I have a gorgeous green translucent Waterman 100 Year pen & pencil set, but
the pen cap has cracked, and I'd like to get it repaired.  Can someone
please refer me to the leading expert in this type of work?  The nib is
stupendous and I would love to return the entire set to top shape without
worry.

Thanks!

(See - just because I'm no longer a professional pen dealer doesn't mean I
have left the hobby!  - this is one of those things I've been meaning to
take care of, but didn't have the time!)

James