Buying collections at Ohio Pen Show.

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Zoss Pen List <pens@xxxxxxxx>, fptalk <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:56:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Guys,

My move into my nice new apartment in Manhattan goes well. The pen room has 12
feet of 40" kitchen cabinets serving as floating book shelves about various
desks, and 9 feet of 7-ft-tall free standing shelves are in place.  All packed
with pens and related material (book, displays, magazines).  The coming year
should see much more efficient presentation of pens for sale and (i hope)
article output.` At very least, I really need to do an overview of the
Sheaffer/WASP  "Screamers".

Weirdly enough, it begins to look as if my next phase of "2 weeks in Manhattan,
2 weeks out of town working crazy shifts at hospital" will bring me to...
Janesville.  The couple months off while I reset has been a pleasure.

I will be at Ohio for the full show and am eager to buy old pens.  At several
shows collectors have met me with collections to sell.  If you are leaning in
that direction, do drop me note at isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

regards

David
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.