Bexley's Newest Model - America the Beautiful

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:13:48 -0500

Just arrived today and ready to ship to you. The hardest decision for me is
which one to put in my pocket. Classic styling, great colors in acrylic resins,
the very functional rollerball clip and, of course, Bexleys 18K two tone nib in
Fine, Medium, Broad or Stub.

http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/bexley/atball.jpg

Mahogany with dark blue swirls and yellow gold trim - a real beauty.
Classic Black with Rose Gold trim makes a stunning combination.
Blue with dark red/brown swirls, very nice, rhodium trim.
Strawberry Red with white swirls, a bright and fun color, rhodium trim.

All pens have matching material sections. Length capped is 5.56", uncapped 4.83"
(tip of nib to end of barrel), posted 6.48". Barrel diameter .51". A great
combination of size, styling and function. Cartridge converter fill.

Fountain Pen with 18K Nib (MSRP $310) $232.50 including U.S. shipping by insured
Priority Mail.

Rollerball Pen (MSRP $190) $142.50 including U.S. shipping by insured Priority
Mail.

PayPal and checks welcome.

Thanks,

Dennis Bowden
Parkville Pen
http://www.parkvillepen.com

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.