Barely Used Sailor Demo w/Rhodium trim & Bexley Prototype Fountain Pen for Sale

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:29:41 EST

I just posted a couple more pens on Pentrace  green board. Photos are there
if you want to look.

I got back a barely  used Sailor 1911 Demonstrator (AKA "Classic") pen with
rhodium trim and music  nib. The customer loved the pen but the girth was a bit
much for her arthritic  hand to hold for very long. Anyway, retail on these
pens is $260; I'll sell this  one to keep the good pen feelings going for only
$160 including postage anywhere  in the world. Comes with box, converter, two
cartridges and full Sailor  warranty. The pen has been flushed, cleaned and
polished and is just like new.  This is a good time to be picking up these pens
since Sailor will be  discontinuing the 1911 series at the end of 2007.

I also have a pen I  just got in as a trade. It's a Bexley prototype pen,
made in 2006. I'm not sure  if Howard is going to produce these or not. This
one
is in a nice blue resin,  has a stub nib, and comes with box and warranty
card. It has been inked. As far  as a model, it's about the same size as the
Sheherazade, and has silver trim.  The cap is domed, a bit like the Submariner
pens
but a bit stouter. Anyway, it's  a nice looking pen and of course a great
writer. I'm asking $175 for this  one.

Email me at Poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx if  interested.

Thanks!
Jim

Jim Sanders
Pen aficionado, teacher,  and doer of stuff
AKA "poohcornerpens"
poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx
Snail  address:
6350 SE Arcadia Road
Shelton, WA 98584-8332

http://www.aol.com.
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.