Assorted Consignment Pens For Sale - Prices Reduced

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 13:00:17 -0500

Photos:  http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/consign/ccgp1a.jpg
http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/consign/ccgp1b.jpg

1. Withdrawn

2. Withdrawn

3. Platinum 3776, Black, gold plated trim, C/C fill (converter included), 18K
(Japanese) Broad that will write more like a Western Medium. Used but not abused
in very nice condition. $65 including US shipping.

4. Parker stainless, I do not know the model but in styling it is like a Jotter.
C/C fill (no converter). Broad nib. Good condition. $25 including US shipping.

5. Sheaffer 3-25, Orange/Red, ring top. Correct 3-25 nib. Cap lip has been
damaged and repaired (by Richard Binder) and the pen is priced accordingly. Very
nice appearance overall. $100 including US shipping.

6. Sheaffer Vacuum Fill Triumph in gorgeous Carmine striated. Barrel has good
clarity for checking ink level. Vacumm filler operates very smoothly and fills
well. The two-tone 14K Triumph nib writes a smooth Fine line. Clipless model
with very wide cap band. It has been suggested to me that the clipless cap is
not original to the pen. $90 including US shipping.

7. Withdrawn

Offers welcome and will be considered. PayPal and checks accepted.

Thanks,

Dennis Bowden
Parkville Pen

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.