Also, I lost a pen part at Raleigh Pen Show.

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pens <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:52:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Ahhh, the financial hit is not too bad, but losing the cap (long story) from a
mint Wahl metal pen set that had done just fine for 80 years before the I owned
it an hour does sadden me. Been loooong time since I was careless enough at a
pen show to damage or to lose a part.

I lost a cap to a Wahl #4 GF pen at Raleigh. Has cigar price band on it.
Pattern might be "dazzle" sort of a serpentine dotted line superimposed on more
bland lined backdrop. If anyone found it at the show, please give yell at
isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

regards

David