[foxboro] some help con CP30

  • From: oswald gomez <oswaldgomez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:22:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi list

I've got an I/A system running AW50 with CP30s. I get the following message
when connecting with the CPs through the ICC:

Let's suppose I'm working on one of my CPs and I get out to access to any of
the others CPs.
I get this error message:

   CHECKPOINT
type 4; class 8; code -45

         failed
select continue to proceed

and later

      About to retry checkpoint

            are you sure?

I really apreciate any help you guys can give me for now...