Re: [foxboro] vmcore files

  • From: "nawaz akhtar" <nawazakhtar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:26:06 +0000

Dear colleagues,

We have an AW51E on Crude Distillation Unit and a Connoisseur based APC.

Recently we have noted a number of unix.1 to unix.6 files, and vmcore files

residing on our Hard Disk. We would like to know if we can delete these
fileswithout affecting system perfromance.

Rgds,

Nawaz Akhtar

Manager I &C,

Pakistan Refinery Ltd,

Cell +92-300-2010514

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger[1] Download
today it's FREE!

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2743??PS=47575