Re: [foxboro] virtual CP

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:18:23 -0400

Tim,

Thanks for the feedback, that explains it.  A cursory review of the link
from Frits doesn't show much about the physical unit except for the software
capability.  Is it packaged as CP (FCP form) or a Workstation (e.g., the old
AW70)?  Anyone have a feel for the pricing of SCP270 without any custom app
software.  I would just use it on an off-line development system to load CP
SAVEALLs for testing and development of new control schemes.

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250               Home Office
386-451-7607               Florida Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams