Re: [foxboro] rcopy, rmount on AW51D very slow

  • From: Rguercio@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:45:59 -0500 (EST)

Let me be the first to say "You mean you didn't force her to go with MS
Windows??"  :)

Rick Guercio, P.E.
RG Consulting
918 E Desert Shrub  Drive
Washington, UT 84780
713-805-8742 cell

In a message dated 2/13/2014 16:40:04 Mountain Standard Time,
Alex.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Naw. Her  Mac.

10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX  77041
+1 713 329 8472 (o)
alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from my  iPad

<Alex.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Use command-H to hide the window

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or
attached files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person. This email comes from a division
of  the Invensys Group, owned by Invensys plc, which is a company registered
in  England and Wales with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 40 Grosvenor
Place,  London, SW1X 7AW (Registered number 166023). For a list of European
legal  entities within the Invensys Group, please select the Legal Entities
link at  invensys.com. Invensys PLC is owned by the Schneider-Electric Group.
You  may contact Invensys plc on +44 (0)20 3155 1200 or e-mail
reception@xxxxxxxxxxxx. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be subject
to the
terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and
affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and  affiliates).