Re: [foxboro] paperless printer at V8.8

  • From: "Johnson, Alex" <alexander.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 12:30:30 -0600

It's true. Message Logger is part of the I/A Series Tools Suite. The part
number is Q0301JL. The list price in the US for the suite is about $5200 for
the suite.

We can ship it today with preliminary documents and I'm happy to provide those
documents (PSS and B0) on request especially so if you send back comments
because they are out for review and the more reviewers the better.

It should work with any USB to Serial converter. We bought ours from our Office
Depot catalog and it's about as generic as you can find.

Best,

Alex

Alex Johnson | Schneider Electric | Invensys | United States | System
Architect, Next Generation Systems
Phone: +1 713 329 8472 | Fax: +1 713 329 1700
Email: alexander.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Site:
www.schneider-electric.com | Address: 10900 Equity Drive, 77041 Houston, TX,
United States

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail