Re: [foxboro] monitor question

  • From: "Stan Ruth" <Stan_Ruth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:31:17 -0500

Troy,

We are using both the Foxboro LCD screens and NEC LCD 1510+ flat screens.
They are connected to AW51D or WP51D processors.

I believe that the prices of LCD monitors have been coming down in recent
months, so your choices of purchasing a non-Foxboro LCD monitor at a
reasonable price should be improving.

               Stan M. Ruth, P.E.
               Process Control
               Engineer
               Huntsman O&O Plant

                    "Troy L Brazell"

                    <tlbrazell@duke-en        To:     foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    ergy.com>                 cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: [foxboro]
monitor question
                    foxboro-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    06/05/2002 09:56

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    foxboro

We too are looking at switching monitors, however, we are wanting to go the
flat screen LCD's. We are looking at several different brands and are
having a hard time deciding which brand to beta. Has anyone tried flat
screen LCD's?
Thanks
Troy

A lack of planing and communication on your
part does not constitute an emergency on my part!

Troy L.Brazell
Duke Energy Field Services
Automation CCST
Mid Continent
Borger, Texas
tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell     806-898-4340
Office 806-275-5274

                    Priya Babu

                    <srisiva@emirates.       To:     foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    net.ae>                  cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: [foxboro]
monitor question
                    foxboro-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    06/05/2002 08:08

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    foxboro

Buy a little part P/N P0971YB and use regular monitors or you can buy this
adaptor directly from Blackbox

Regards,
Sivanath Babu
Abu Dhabi National Oil co.