Re: [foxboro] disabling sets

  • From: "Brown, Stanley" <stan.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:06:25 -0400

Good point.

What I am planning to do is have the IT supplied terminal server connect using
ssh running a specific script. This is the direct analog of "rsh script". I do
not expect the user to ever see a prompt for this. Once this script has been
run, then the terminal server will run VNC to connect to the appropriate
connection. One of the reasons for this is because, since the connection is
from a terminal serve, all the connections come from the same IP address.

The person working on this from the IT side assures me he can pass as an
argument to this script, what I will call, a session number. Thus I can have
VNC run on the appropriate point.

So, it looks like I can just have this script run the appropriate shell command
to disable omsets, right?

The information contained in this message and any attached files may be
privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please so notify
the sender immediately without reading it. Also, please promptly destroy the
original transmission and its attachments. Any views or opinions presented in
this message or attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation or its subsidiaries.