Re: [foxboro] alarm historian problem

  • From: Hesham Elhadad <helhadad2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 04:19:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mohamed,
    How are you? hope you are fine inshaa Allah.
Just take care, we are not allowed to ask people here for help...
it is happened with me one time while i was in the UK and David James sent an
email to Eng. Sameh Ezzat and Dr. Mohamed, told them ...
you are now part of inevnsys...and it is a shame and not allowed to ask our
customer for help...invensys employee should know much about the system...and
should ask TAC or any of invensys employees for help...and never a customer
list...
Even invensys headquarter in the UK does not like invensys employee to answer
the customer question here as it will violate the maintenance contract.

Anyway, it is better to ask in our company first and if you could not find an
answer you can access any if the TAC phone numbers on the internet
http://support.invensys.com

Take care

Regards

Hesham Elhadad

"Badr, Mohamed" <Mohamed.Badr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi List,
 you will find a snap shoot for my alarm history problem

please advise ASAP

thanks

Mohamed Badr Sayed
DCS Application Engineer