Re: [foxboro] Wireless Operator Terminals

  • From: "Warren Brown" <bigwrb21@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:30:12 +0000

hi

sounds like an oppurtunity for Foxboro Marketing.
How much are you willing to pay ?  :-)

Most solutions will be of the remote DM type unless you want
Foxboro nodebus to be extended out thru the wireless (i.e. 802.22)
world ( imagine those security problems ).  what was your issue
with remote dm's or is it mostly with go_global ?

wrb