Re: [foxboro] Ver 8.2 and DBVU workaround

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:31:55 -0400

Ahhh and now we have a solution we can all use! The thanks goes out to
everyone and especially to Rick!!! His little trick to copy the
checkpoint file to my real 6.5.2 version and do it there works. And the
prize if you choose to show up at the Users convention will be A cold
frosty beverage of your choice! (on me of course) And yes to everyone
else, I found out I get to go...see ya there.
Ronald G. Schafer
10026 Old Ridge Rd.
Ashland Va. 23009
804-227-4034