Re: [foxboro] Upgrading Foxboro AW from P91, (Dell 2800), to P91, (Dell 2900), 2003 Server

  • From: "Sieling, Marcel" <Marcel.Sieling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:31:12 -0500

Hi list,

[Jack wrote about issues with Foxboro NICs after image restores on different
boxes]

He's true and I'm sorry I forgot to mention this.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marcel Sieling
Senior Application Consultant

Invensys Systems GmbH
Emanuel-Leutze-Str. 11
D-40547 Düsseldorf

T:     +49 211 5966 302
F:     +49 163 99 5966 302
M:    +49 163 5966 302
E:     marcel.sieling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ips-invensys.de

Geschäftsführer: Harald Konermann, Hartmut Wallraf - Amtsgericht Düsseldorf -
HRB 37252
Hauptsitz der Firma: Emanuel-Leutze-Str.11, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany