Re: [foxboro] Unix Shell: path environment variable

  • From: "Grumelart, Alain" <alain.grumelart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:10:45 -0400

Your first command fails because the PATH environment variable does not
include the current directory.

Edit the System Environment variables from the control panel System applet.

Make sure the PATH variable includes a dot or a dot followed by a back-slash
for the current directory as shown below.

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32\WBEM;.\;D:\nutc\mks
nt;D:\nutc\bin;D:\usr\fox\system32;D:\opt\gms\bin;C:\program
files\aim\Common;d:\opt\aim\bin