Re: [foxboro] Trying to set CINMSK in a MCIN block through a display

  • From: <tom.vandewater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:25:10 -0400

Alex and Tim,

It can be done in the Display Configurator using
SELECT
FUNCTION
execute program
and then typing in the following command:

dmcmd toggle CMPD:BLK.CINMSK.B1=20
where .B1 is equal to CINMSK for CIN_1 and .B32 is equal to CINMSK for
.CIN_32

Not sure how you do it in FoxView but I don't think that is an issue
with Tim.  Tim I will forward a DM compatible graphic as an attachment
that you can FTP to your UNIX system if you want one.  Let me know.

Tom VandeWater
Control Systems Developer/Analyst
Dow Corning Corporation
Carrollton, KY  USA