Re: [foxboro] Thin Client RDP to FoxView Server Won't Open More Than One OM List of 75 Points

  • From: "Anderson, Corey" <Corey_Anderson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:44:46 +0000

I had issues on our system which is 8.6 with 10.2 with large displays smurfing
on the thin client and not the server it was remotely connected to. I tried
optimizing displays and re-registering the same services you mentioned with no
luck. What worked for me was installing a quick fix that was intended for
system manager, but it installed a newer version of fox.dll and that solved my
issue.
Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)