Re: [foxboro] Test Results: Please pardon the noise

  • From: <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:20:28 -0500

No fix found for extra "=0D=0a" at end of line found by changing my
Outlook 2003 settings. I will use Adam's work-a-round of creating a new

message, instead of replying. Thanks for the work-around Adam. If anyone

else knows the answer (I think it requires a registry edit), pass it on.

contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the

addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be

advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying

or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If

immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any

attachments from your system.