Re: [foxboro] Select point and assign to trend picks the wrong historian

  • From: Kevin Fitzgerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:58:40 +0900

Joseph,
Thanks for your comment - editing /etc/histlns to put aimh01 at the bottom
of the list did fix the problem.  I'm still not sure why aimh01 was
responding, but this does look like a workaround for now.  As I add more
Aim* historians to replace legacy ones I can see how this problem could
re-appear if all aim* historians respond to a broadcast for any tag....

Regards,

Kevin