Re: [foxboro] Sad News for David Johnson

  • From: "Gunter, Matt" <Matt.Gunter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 16:01:46 +0000

I've been out of the office and came back to this tragic news...

Words provide little solace in the face of such a terrible loss.  Nevertheless,
please accept that I feel great sadness over your loss and trust that you can
gain comfort from the love of your family and close friends and hopefully, to
some meaningful degree, the condolences from the rest of us.

Matt