Re: [foxboro] Rbatch on a P81

  • From: dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:56:44 +0100

Hi Andreas,
Don't know about Rbatch, but we're running BatchSuite 8.0 for unix on
AW51E boxes redundant. Which took some configuration and some time before
we got the redundant part wright....
We have at least one site within Hexion that is running BatchSuite 8.1 for
windows on a P91, to my knowledge without problems

What are your concerns towards the AW51G?

Dirk

andreas.weiss@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/11/2010 09:42
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[foxboro] Rbatch on a P81

Dear Batch Experts!

How does Rbatch run on a P81 (AW51G solaris machine)?

I know there is at least one user with that configuration in Belgium but I
do not know the name.

Regards,
Andreas

INEOS Koeln GmbH
PLS Prozessleitsysteme
Geb. Q01, Raum 203
Postfach 75 02 12, D-50754 Koeln
Alte Strasse 201, D - 50769 Koeln
Telefon +49 (0) 221 3555 1405
Fax +49 (0) 221 3555 28975
Internet <A href="http://www.ineos.com/";>http://www.ineos.com/</A>
E-Mail mailto:andreas.weiss(at)ineos.com

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Patrick Giefers, Dr. Hans-Jürgen Bister
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Gerd Franken
Sitz der Gesellschaft Köln, Registergericht: AG Köln HRB 37428