Re: [foxboro] Question - GoGlobal

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:05:01 -0500

Brian,

From memory...  GoGlobal is a totally different setup than Exceed.  I
believe you have to use the DM Config files to do what you want.  There is
nothing available in the GoGlobal configuration.

Joseph M. Riccardi
DCS Services - Industrial Process Control

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams