Re: [foxboro] QF1251588 - Installation Precaution + Advises

  • From: Brian Long <blong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:35:03 -0600

We've just done this with a few CP's, good luck with some not so much with
others. We did one with a heavily loaded CP with FDSI and it took the plant
down. Calc's, Seq block, etc will initialize as the doc's say. We are
having FDSI read backs acting much slower also, don't have a solution yet.

Brian