Re: [foxboro] Problems with the Process Summary Reporter?

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:09:02 -0400

Virgil,

Remember that the Foxboro system does a "graceful" overrun so when you =
see 66% you need to look to see of the counter ticked over because you =
could be at 132% loading but "gracefully"  you go to 66% with one tick =
of the counter.

An overrun does not necessarily mean lost data but rather it could mean =
lost data. No overrunns definitely gives you confidence in no lost data.

Terry