Re: [foxboro] Object Manager (rsom utility)

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:52:58 -0500

One way.

Rebooting the station that opened the list will cause a CP to free it.

That would mean you'd have to put the "missing" stations back on and reboot
them.

Alex Johnson
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.