Re: [foxboro] OAJ

  • From: "Jim Kahlden" <James.Kahlden@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:51:17 -0500

Troy,

I have a script I run via cron on my Ver 6.3 and 7.1.1 Unix boxes running =
legacy historian to dump this out in a text file.  If this is something =
you would like to see, I will be back in the office on Friday and can send =
it to you then.

Jim Kahlden
System Reliability Analyst
Lower Colorado River Authority
Fayette Power Project
6549 Power Plant Road
La Grange, TX 78945
(979) 249-8514 (Ph)
(979) 249-8390 (Fax)
jim.kahlden@xxxxxxxx
>>> tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/15/06 3:06 PM >>>
Have had an unusual request from one of our sites.
They want to run the OAJ, no problem as I have it running, but they want =
it
to only print out at shift change (6AM and 6PM). Does anyone have a quick
and dirty way to do this. I played with the Report writer and this doesn't
appear to do what I need.
Thanks

Troy L. Brazell
Duke Energy Field Services