Re: [foxboro] Matrikon OPC and FoxAPI

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <Timothy.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:38:02 -0500

Pat,

We have seen problems with FoxAPI v.4.3.3 and OSI PI where the FXBAIS interface
would not start at all. We had to back down to v.4.3.2 to get FXBAIS to start.
There may be related problems with the Matrikon OPC application. I know that
Matrikon tends to be a bit behind the curve when others upgrade their software,
such as when Java does upgrades and it breaks the Matrikon Alarm Manager web
interface.

Tim Lowell
Tesoro Corporation | 54741 Tesoro Rd, Kenai, AK 99611 | 907-776-3526 (work) |
210-439-5914 (cell)