Re: [foxboro] Legacy Fox 300 Systems

  • From: "Ken Heywood" <kheywood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:35:07 -0500

Terry

The timing for Diablo disks should be in the User Manual along with
other troubleshooting data. These were reprinted in the Foxboro Service
Manuals. Consider an up-to-date replacement product as Diablos are
scarce. We can be repair them, but current technology is more reliable
and cost effective. that's why PCS
<http://www.processcontrolservices.com/home/spectrum_products.html>
developed replacements.

The line printer is a standard Centronics interface. Again, try a
Laserjet replacement like one from PCS
<http://www.processcontrolservices.com/home/spectrum_products.html> .

And yes, we have one of everything running in our lab.

Best Regards,

Ken Heywood, Marketing/Project Consultant
Process Control Services, Inc.
401 Industrial Drive
Plymouth, MI 48170-1885

Business Phone: (734) 453-0620
Mobile Phone: (508) 241-2040
Text Message: 5082412040@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (110 character limit)
PCS Web: http://www.pcsmi.com
Corporate Phone: (800) 377-7271

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information contained in this transmittal
is confidential. It is intended for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee you should not disclose, copy, circulate or in
any other way use the information contained in this transmission. Such
unauthorized use may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in
error, please reply to me immediately so that the error can be corrected
promptly.