Re: [foxboro] INbatch

  • From: "Moffatt, Daren" <Daren.Moffatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 17:10:10 -0400

Dirk,

Yes, you can install multiple InBatch clients on a Windows Server.

I am not familiar with your project and I certainly don't want to make any
false assumptions without understanding your project requirements, but the
InBatch software does support multiple batch clients from a Windows server.
Typically this is configured using Windows terminal services and is being used
by many clients to support the needs for multiple batch clients. There are
licensing implications using batch clients with terminal services, but I can't
speak about what those may be for your project. I recommend that you discuss
this further with your project team and with the global client support
organization. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Regards,
Daren Moffatt
Technical Sales Consultant
Invensys Operations Management