Re: [foxboro] How to Import/Export/Instantiate typical configurations in ICC & FCS

  • From: "McQuaid, Paul" <paul.mcquaid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 02:59:56 -0600

Quay

Its nice to see new people getting involved with FCS configuration tools, I see
you've had an answer to your questions. Below I have included details for your
local training centre, where training courses in the use of FCS should be
available if you require.

Any issues regarding training please come back to me off list and I will assist
where possible.

Address Location:  15 Changi Business Park Central 1
Singapore,  486057 Singapore
Map and Directions

Telephone:  +65 68298817

Fax:  +65 68298898