Re: [foxboro] Hardware Type

  • From: Kevin FitzGerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:19:40 +1300 (NZDT)

I'll add just a couple more:

OMC02 - type 2 Micro I/A - 20A
TACM - Triconex ACM - C001
AW51ES - FoxScada station (Redundant Fox2068) - C007

My notes have type 207 as AW70 with control, and type C002 as AW70 without
control -- I don't show type 407 at all.

For this information you can go sysdef.  There should be a file sta_typ.dat
somewhere in the directory tree where you have sysdef installed.

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell
Systems Engineer
Foxboro New Zealand