Re: [foxboro] FXBAIS I/O Timeout

  • From: "Johnson, Alex" <alexander.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:31:38 -0600

Me? I'd change the setting the next time you can start and stop FoxAPI.

AJ

Alex Johnson | Schneider Electric | Invensys | United States | System
Architect, Next Generation Systems
Phone: +1 713 329 8472 | Fax: +1 713 329 1700
Email: alexander.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Site: www.invensys.com |
Address: 10900 Equity Drive, 77041 Houston, TX, United States

*** Please note my new Schneider Electric email address effective immediately

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
De: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] En
nombre de Johnson, Alex Enviado el: martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014 05:41 p.m.
Para: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [foxboro] FXBAIS I/O Timeout

I'd bet sight unseen that the "bad" points are coming from a gateway or very
old CP.

This usually happens because the lists are opening too quickly for the GW/CP.
You can control that by changing the FoxAPI (or AiM*API if you are on V8.8 or
later) configuration file.

I typically set ctdlay to 200 (5 seconds).

What are you .cfg settings for FoxAPI?

Best,

Alex