Re: [foxboro] ECB CHAN parameter new but not in ICC ??

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:16:43 -0500

When doing maintenance type functions like ICCprint all block
parameters...etc...the pdef/olist file is used as the template to go retrieve
values from the existing database.
So whether a CP60. 270, 280 the attempt will be made and just fills in default
values if they don't apply.
CHAN parameter in ICC only appears when configuring a CP280

As to lbugs...FCP280 has 4 individual Ports.
Each Port can use the 0-3 baseplate ID in the lbug.....but all must be unique
throughout the whole CP
So if you do use the 0-3 baseplate designation...then the first 4 characters
must be unique...

As example:
Port1 could be JOHN01-38
Port2 could be PAUL01-38
Port3 could be HANK01-38
Port4 could be STAN01-38

Or
The FEM letterbug scheme also works on the FCP280 ports...

PORT1 could be JOHN01-38
PORT 2 could be JOHN41-78
PORT3 could be JOHN81-B8
PORT4 could be JOHNC1-F8